• New grocery stores and schools are under construction.
• Popular restaurants include Dozier’s Barbeque and Market, Ray’s Grill, Essence House Café and Dekker’s Mesquite Grill.
Fulshear residents love to socialize and have many opportunities to do so. They enjoy local traditions such as:
• a weekly Farmers Market at Fulshear Run
• the annual Scarecrow Festival,
• July 4th Parade, and the
• Christmas Festival of Lights.
• Arts Fulshear offers classes in drama, music and painting, hosts events such as Art Walks, dinner theatre productions, and a fun-filled Annual gala
• Forever Fulshear is a local 501(c)3 supporting environmental conservation, education and beautification.
Athletics for all ages
FO1 and i9 are two local organizations offering multi-sport programs for children and teens. Adults can enjoy water polo, ultimate Frisbee and other recreational fun via local organizations like Sportsvite.