The Town in Town and Country
Fulshear, Texas, in fast-growing Fort Bend County, is the kind of place where kids ride their bicycles and tricycles in the neighborhood, you can still look up and see the night sky, and the whole town enjoys traditions and celebrations. Folks know that their town is special, but with growth coming, they’ve protected it and prepared for future days, with a comprehensive plan for expansion, zoning, a vigorous plan to develop parks and trails, and construction of major water and sanitary lines to satisfy the growth.
What do people love so much about Fulshear?
- Favorite eateries like Dozier’s Barbeque and Market, Essence House Café and Dekker’s Mesquite Grill.
- Shopping at everything from Mom and Pop stores to major retailers.
- Town traditions like the annual St. Patrick’s Day Festival, the July 4th Parade, Scarecrow Festival and the Christmas Festival of Lights.
- Outlets for Arts through Arts Fulshear, offering classes in drama, music and painting, and events such as Art Walks, dinner theater productions, and a funfilled Annual Gala.
- Sports for the whole family, from toddlers to adults, thanks to organizations like FO1, i9, YMCA, and Sportsvite.
- The satisfaction of getting involved with neighbors, through Forever Fulshear is a local 501(c)3 supporting environmental conservation, education, and beautification efforts.
- Fulshear Family Medicine, Fulshear Family Dentistry, and Day Care all in Fulshear.